There is nothing more disturbing than thigh fat that prompt to cellulite (dimpling of skin; your hams appear bumpy) Cellulite is not harmful, though many people would like to get rid of it, due to how it looks. Having cellulite does not mean you are overweight, even some slim people have it; however, if you are overweight, losing weight may help reduce cellulite.Note that cellulite is more common in women than men. Below are the causes and tips that may help you get rid of cellulite on thighs:
- Poor diet
- Lack of physical exercise
- Slow metabolism
- Hormone changes
- Total body fat
- Thickness and colour of your skin- Cellulite tend to be less noticeable on darker skin
- Try endurance running – This means you have to run longer distances, not less than 30 minutes. Run on flat ground to prevent straining and target the right muscles.
- Cardiovascular exercises –Work your thighs more than usual by running on the treadmill or doing stationary biking. Use the stairs more often at a quick rate (the stairs are good for squats too )
- Do squats and lunges- These are the two exercises that target thigh fat. Just know how to do them the right way.
- Eat healthily- Choose your food more wisely, by selecting food products that are closer to their natural form. Stock up on leafy greens and fruits and opt for whole grain. Never skip breakfast, it jump-starts your metabolism.
- Drink water- Always reach for a glass of water it helps you maintain a healthy metabolism. N.B: Stay away from sodas and juices with high sugar.
- Follow your workout schedule- Discipline yourself to finish your workout either its endurance running, or squats or cardio exercise.
N.B: With enough discipline and enthusiasm this tips will help you attain slimmer thighs in no time.